1. Members are to only use one account for their community activity.
2. Stay on topic when posting in an existing thread. Going off on a tangent for a bit is ok, but completely changing the topic should be avoided.
3. Contribute posts and content that adds to the discussion or provides useful help for other members. When responding to a query in the help forum, ensure that you have your full answer ready before submitting your post. Please don’t post a one-word response and then edit in a longer reply later.
4. Read and abide by our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. For clarity, we consider any form of hate speech and/or discrimination to be offensive.
6. Do not impersonate a 9mobile staff or moderator.
7. Any breach of these guidelines may result in the editing or removal of posts/threads, or may result in a suspension from the community altogether and may have a negative effect. In the case of accounts being suspended for having an inappropriate username, comment, post etc, the account will no longer be able to participate in the community.
8. We have a zero tolerance policy on harassment ("cyber bullying") of both community members or staff members. This policy also extends to Censored Language communications. Any member who feels they are being bullied, or suspect another member is being bullied, should immediately report this to the admin.
9. Disputes: In the event of disputes or clarification on any of the guidelines the Community Management Team have the final say.
10. Updating of the guidelines: Please note these guidelines are subject to updates without notice. We urge members to check these guidelines on a regular basis.
Would you like to meet other community members? Then register and log in to get started.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1