Do you have a problem with your mobile device or network? Post here and a community member will help.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
hey bro! Welcome on board to the 9mobile network. You need to change your APN name to "9mobile" under your mobile settings, that will help.
you can use this settings for infinix note3
Go to home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Network Connections > More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names >
If available, tap the 9mobile Internet APN/ If not available, tap the Menu key, and then tap New APN > Edit APN to 9mobile, then save.
- Account Name: 9mobile Internet
- Proxy 10.71.170.5, Port 8080
- Access Point Name (APN) 9mobile
- Home Page- http://mobile.9mobile.com.ng
- Ensure you leave the password and user name option blank.